Monday, August 1, 2011

Sometimes, You Really Have To Smile To Hide Your Fears And Laugh To Hide Your Tears...

I Hate Myself For Being SO BLUR Today. Haiz. Lucky I Left My House Early And Catch The Early Bus. Forget To Wear My Tie To School When There's Duty In The Morning! IKR! Blur Sotong. I Realised It Rather Slow But Still Early Enough When I Boarded The Bus And Alighted The Next Stop And Ran Back Home To Get My Tie. Ewwww. I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING A GOOD FOR NOTHING.

And I'm Really Good For Nothing. Failed My Physics Test Like So Damn Badly And Even Worst Than Mine Chemistry Test.. Probably Got Last In Class Though Only 17 People Passed. Oh Man! My Marks Are Way Too Low And After Knowing My Mistakes, I Could Have God Damn Passed. Too Careless Of Me And Missed Out Too Many Keywords Though The Main Concept Was There.

I've Been Failing My Test Consecutively. I Wonder What's Wrong With Me. Even My Friends Must Have Noticed That I Wasn't My Usual Self, At Least When It Comes To Studies. I Don't Use To Fail Test Like I Do Now. It Has Become So Common Within Such A Short Period Of Time. Failing Is Becoming More And More Usual To Me. I Can't Find My Old Usual Confident Self Where Passing Is Not An Alternative. Passing Is A Must. Like Seriously, I Keep Asking Myself WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.

At Least Like In Jogging, I Need To Find Myself A Motivation In Studies. I Need A Motivation To Do Well. I Cannot Learn Independently. I Need Help. It's Still Not Too Late Before I Fail All My Subjects. I Might Not Have Failed My Recent Maths And Geography Test But I Know My Results Ain't Good. I Need To Work Harder. Way Harder Than This.


And I've Been Spending Alot Of Money On Food Recently. Should Start Saving Money, Though I Don't Know Why I've A Craving For Oreo Mcflurry Recently.


相似的地点和时间
假装不见却又会遇见
我们之间那么巧合

No comments:

Post a Comment