Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Just Have To Find Someone Who's Worth My Tears. Worth My Laughter. Worth My Heart And Love Me As Much As I Love Them.

Just Came Back From Basketball Training. Very Tired Though Never Really Did Much For Training Today Because I Missed Half Of The Training Due To SSL. Haiz. Trying Very Hard To Juggle My CCA's With My Studies. JYJY. You Can Do It! (: All You Need Is Some Motivation.

Today Had Maths Test! The Easiest Test I Had This Whole Year. The Test Was Sooooooo Eassssyyyy! But Could Not Finish It. Arghhhhhhh. I Was Able To Solve Every Single Question But Din't Have Time To Fully Complete Last 2 Questions. The Test Was Really So Easyyyy. Ewww. No Time. 40 Minutes To Complete 40 Marks Worth Of Questions. Zzzz. For Other Test, I Leave Blanks Not Because I Don't Have Time To Complete But I Really Can't Solve. For This Test, I Did Practice Over And Over Again. But Than. The Problem Is Not About Solving. It's About The Time.

Tomorrow Will Have Another Maths Test And A History Class Test. History Got Loads To Memorise. Need To Concentrate. Focus. FOCUS. I'll Just Do My Best. Anyway Tomorrow Is Going To Suck. Lessons Till 4.40pm? I'm Really Scared I Fall Asleep In School And Get Caught By Teacher. >:( I Might Need Some Coffee To Keep Me Awake.

Sharing Yet Another Song And It's By 李炜 :D


That's All For This Post! Stay Tune~ (:

留下触不到的可惜
陨落下了我们的回忆 

No comments:

Post a Comment