Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gone Through It. Live Through It. Endure Through It. But Still Not Use To It.

Yesterday Had 2 Test. History Test Was Still Okay. Maths Test No Time Again! -.- Haiz. Today Is A So Freaking Bored Day. Maths Maths Maths! Sian Diaoz... 3 Period Of Maths! Freak Me Out Sia!!! And Maths Teacher Was Going Like So Damn Fast. Skip This Skip That. LOL! In The End I Still Don't Know What I've Learn For Maths Today Except The Formulas. Know Formula, Don't Know How Apply Also No Use.

Today Also Had SS Test. Haha The Test To Me Is Simple! (: Lalala. Anyway I Just Realised All Teachers Are Starting To Rush All The Lessons. It's As If They Want To Complete Teaching Everything That Will Come Out For The Common Test Which Starts Next Friday. But My Point Is, They're Teaching So Fast That I Cannot Even Absorb Half Of What They Are Even Teaching!

Next Saturday Still Have Lessons From 9am-1.15pm -.- I Don't Mind The Extra Lessons Though. But I Just Hope The Teachers Go Slower Especially MATHS! Chemistry And Physics Equally Crazy Though. Physics I'm Like Gonna Fail. Totally Don't Understand. MATHS Is Really CRAZY Though. Almost Finish 3 Chapters In Just 1 Week. My Head Gonna Burst Already. 3 HOURS OF MATHS. Had Enough Already. And Curse The Pile Of Homework. Like Seriously How Are We Gonna Revise For Our Common Test With That Pile Of Homework?

Trying My Best To Catch Up In Class. Teachers Going Too Fast. Too Much Homework. So Much Stress. Common Test Up In One Week Time. End-Of-Year Exams In About 7-8 Weeks Time. Teachers Complaining About How Much Of The Syllabus We Are Still Left With To Complete. Need To Work Harder. Got To Work Harder. MUST WORK HARDER.

Jiayous Jiayous!!! (:

等到放晴的那天 
也許我會比較好一點 

No comments:

Post a Comment