Monday, August 8, 2011

From The First Day I've Known You, I Might Already Have Lost You.

Today Had A Great Time! Hahaha! Morning, National Day Performance In School Was Simply Awesome. The NC Talent Quest This Year Is Still As Competitive As Last Year! But The Singing Is Rather Disappointing. When You Sing, You Really Have To Put Your Emotions Into The Song To Make The Audience Feel It. I Don't Feel It. They're Like Using Their Normal Talking Voice To Sing And 'Eeeeks'! Listen Already Feel Like Puking. It's Like Noise Pollution To My Ears. Really Think They Shouldn't Have Sang. Not Only Did They Not Get Plus Points, I Think The Judges Probably Deduct Their Marks! Shall Not Comment Much!

Afternoon Was Simply Awesome! All The Fast Food Restaurants At Compass Are Filled With People And There Ain't Any Place For Us To Have Our Meal! We Took A Long Time To Decide Before Making Our Final Decision To Make Our Way To Anchorvale CC Macdonald's. Haha So Undecisive Right!? To Our Surprise The Mac There Is Rather Empty! Zhong Heng Treat Mcflurry! Shiok Ah! ^^ After That We All Went To Richard's House To Have Fun! :D Lalala.

But I Guess Time Really Flies~ Those Times Are Over. Got To Work Really Hard Tomorrow. To Make Up For The Fun I Had Today.

那一天發現了你的好
愛上你的微笑

No comments:

Post a Comment