Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Can't Bring Myself To Hate You. Neither Can I Bring Myself To Love You. I Just... LIKE YOU?

Yesterday Was National Day! :D Happy 46th Birthday Singapore! Wasn't A Good Day Anyway. I Still Prefer Last Year's Performance Because It Was Longer And I Find It More Interesting Than This Year's Performance But Nevertheless, The Performers Still Did A Great Job As Well As The Military. Hehe. Yesterday Spent The Whole Morning And Afternoon Studying, And Only Managed To Slack At Night.

Phew Common Test Is Finally Here. 2 More Days To It's Start. The First Two Papers Are English And Social Studies! And I'm Almost Done Preparing For Social Studies! (: But Not For The Rest Of The Subjects. Haven't Finish My Past Year Maths Common Test Homework. So Difficult Sia. I Manage To Complete The First Question Only And Got Stucked At The Second Question Than No Mood Do Already. ): Sian. Got To Jiayou. I Forget Some Of The Stuff I've Learnt At The Start Of This Term Because There's Really So Many Things To Remember And There's Only This Much I Can Absorb At A Time.

Jiayous People! Feel Stressful? Listen To Songs! Hehe. They Help To Release Stress! (:


Stay Tune~

每次难过不让你看见
怕你违背心愿
其实你不懂我的时间
都是用来想念

No comments:

Post a Comment