Sunday, July 24, 2011

Why I Just Keep Thinking And Thinking But Somehow I Still Don't Get It?

Just Back Home~ Fun Day Out :D Today Or Rather Yesterday! Morning Had Basketball Training Which Is Rather Slack Because We Played Match! :DD At Night Went Out With Weimin To Have Lunch At Food Junction @ NEX And Followed By Having Selegie Soya Bean @ Kovan... Original Plan Was Go To Kovan Icepool to Play Pool But Because Weimin Had Dragonboat Tomorrow And He Had To Wake Up Early... So We Decided To Go Have Supper @ Selegie! :D Hahaha... Lucky I Never Miss The Last Bus! Woots! Or Else Have To Walk Home And I'm So Tired... I Love Selegie Soya Bean!

'Feeling Very Drained... Not Only Physically Tired... I'm Used To Being Physically Tired But Mentally... I Still Can't Get Used To This Kind Of Feeling... Why Do We Always Ignore The People Who Adore Us And Adore The People Who Always Ignore Us? Why? Isn't It Irony? Why Are We Willing To Go Extreme Measures Just To Attract The Attention Of Our Love Ones? Why Are We Willing To Sacrifice Our Everything For That Special Someone Without Wanting Anything In Return? Why? Why Does Love Even Exist? Isn't Love Stupid? What Exactly Is Love? I Know That It Broke My Heart...Many Times... But The Worst Thing Is That I'm Still Not Immune To It...'

Time To Get Love Out Of My Dictionary... I Don't Know What's Love.. I Don't Want To Know What's Love...Does It Even Exist? If It Does, I'm Sorry I Don't Know About It...Might Have Thrown It Into The Dustbin, Sorry! I Only Know Now As A Student, I Should Concentrate Fully On My Studies! Yes Studies Only! Nothing Else! Okay...Now It's Just 1 Step Away From Dumping That Into The Rubbish... All You Have To Do To Make Me Numbed To Love Is To Reject Me! I Expect It Anyways :D C'mon! REJECT ME! I'll Be Able To Focus On My Studies Than! 

Feeling All Numb~

消失的下雨天 
让我好想再淋一遍 

No comments:

Post a Comment