Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Not Always Bad To Fall Hard Because Those Are The Times When You Really Learn From These Lessons.

Noooooo!!! The Timetable Changed Again For The 3rd Time This Term... And Tomorrow Is Gonna Suck! Wednesday Lessons Will End Later At 4.40pm With Only 1 Hour Lunch While Fridays End Early At 12.25pm! Sian~

Wednesday Lessons Will Be So Very Tiring And Probably Half The Class Will Fall Asleep At The Last 2 Periods... The Worst Thing Is That Lunch Timing Is At 11.25-12.25pm! Which Means 12.25pm - 4.40pm Will Be A Rush Of Lessons Without Any Break In Between! How To Absorb So Much Stuff We Are Learning Into Our Brains When We Don't Get Breaks To Digest The Things We're Learning? Even A Sponge Has A Limit To How Much It Can Absorb And It Needs Time To Be Squeeze Dry Before It Can Absorb Again...

Today During Chemistry... Teacher Said There Was 26 Failers For Chemistry Test! Ewwww. Bet I'm One Of Them! I Balanced Wrongly!!! Arghhhhhhh. Whole Question Wrong. Sigh. I'm So Blur And Careless. So Dumb Of Me.

Next Week Is Also Going To Be Flooded With Test. So Stressssss. Test After Test. Never Ending Tests! How I Wish I Could Just Have A Break From This Life. And Some People Is Really Getting Onto My Nerves. I'm Okay With People Suaning Me Or Any Other Thing You Say About Me. Absolutely Okay! :D But Seriously, Just Because I've Good Anger Management, You All Try To Bully Me Is It? Don't Ever Take Advantage Of Me. If You Treat Me For Granted, Don't Blame Me If I Just Ignore You.

Deep Down Inside I'm Breaking Down Into Bits And Pieces. You Can't See It Neither Can You Feel It Cause You're Not Me. You Don't Know How It Feels Like. Totally Confused And Tired Of This Life...

我不知道为什么
我总是对你那么好
看不到你的微笑
还有什么是重要

No comments:

Post a Comment