Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Day I Noticed You Was The Day I Fell In Love With You...

Finally. School's Over, Just Back From A Crazy And Tiring Day In School With Lessons Ending At 4.40pm! So TIRINGGG. Feel Like Sleeping Throughout Most Of The Lessons. The Pokemon Comic Book Kept Me Awake :D Ahahaha. I'm Reading Comics In Class But Teacher Don't Know. I Know Right, Bad Boy! But I Don't Care :D Anyway I'm Too Tired To Pay Attention And Absorb Anything In Class.

Anyway Got Back My Test. Expected Results >>> A Fail For Both My A Maths Binomial Test And Chemistry Test. And I Did Fail As I Expected. I Didn't Think The Paper Was Difficult. For Both Test, I Was Careless And For Maths Test, Always Din't Have Enough Time To Complete. Sigh. Maybe It's Just An Excuse. Maybe I'm Really Stupid. Or I'm Just Lazy. Or I'm Not Putting Enough Effort.

Sharing This Song! :D~


Common Test In 2-3 Weeks Time. JYJY! :D

也许默默地爱你
就是最好的选择

No comments:

Post a Comment