Friday, July 8, 2011

Life's Too Short To Worry About What Other's Say About You...Talking Behind Your Back Just Means That You're Way Ahead Of Them! :)

Friday And Finally Here Comes The Weekend...Not At All Excited And Feeling Extremely Tired.. Lots Of Homework As Usual...Got 作文, 2 Chemistry Worksheets, A Maths Textbook Questions And Also Science Project Which My Group Have Not Touched On... And Will Be Really Busy Tomorrow... Have Basketball Friendly Match In The Morning And Tuition In The Afternoon.. Busy Busy Busy... Tired Tired Tired!

Today Had A Great Time After School Though! ^^ Had Lunch At Pizza Hut With Kelvin, Zhong Heng And Soo Qing! Hahaha Thanks To ZHONG HENG For The Treat!!! :D Woohoo! Had So Much Fun Chatting, Joking And Suan-ing Each Other! Feels So Epic! Haha They're Just The Awesome People To Hangout With!

Now What Am I Really Thinking? My Leg Hurts But I Don't Care... Something Is Telling Me To Stop Running! Stop Jogging! Hey But I Don't Know How To Stop! -.- This Is Really A Big Problem..My Legs Need A Rest! 

This Weekend Is Gonna Suck I Guess...

刮风这天 
我试过握着你手 
但偏偏 雨渐渐 
大到我看你不见


No comments:

Post a Comment