Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Always The Small Little Things That Can Add Up To Make A Big Difference...

Oh Yeah! Yesterday Had A Great Time At AMK Library Doing Homework With Richard! :) Haha Had Koi Cafe After That! Awessommmeeeee!!! Had Oral Today And Today Was My First Day Doing The Canteen Duty...

Oral Today Was Rather Nervous...I Keep Saying What I Wanted To Say Without Pausing! -.- My Friends In Front Of Me Had Such A Long Conversation But Mine Was Like Extremely Short! I Think I Might Do Badly This Time! ):

I Was Expecting Canteen Duty To Be Rather Relax And Slack Since There Are So Many Councillors Around And Students Won't Dare To Do Anything Silly ( Like Trying To Walk Past Us With Packet Drinks )..But I Was Wrong!!! So Wrong! I Was Surprised That There're Some Students Who're Actually Quite Bold...They Just Walked Past Us Carrying Drinks Or Eating Food And We'll Have To Block And Stop Them..The Worst Is Some Don't Even Care And Even Some Guys Ask Me To Help Them Throw Away Their Packet Drinks... EXCUSE ME, I'M NOT YOUR DOG! That Really Pissed Me Off.. -.-

Anyway, Many People Still Manage To Bring Drinks Or Food Up To Class, Either Bringing Up To Class In The Morning Or Hiding The Food And Drinks In Their Bag ( We Can't Possibly Search Their Bags? ).. And So We Still Can't Possibly Stop Everyone Of Them From Eating Or Drinking In Class... Can We?

Stay Tune~ Feel Free To Formspring Me Anything! :)

如果能永远 
我依然情愿 
为你做任何事

No comments:

Post a Comment