Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Can't Face You Not Because I Did Something Wrong...I Just Don't Have The Courage To Do So...

My Maths Test Results Are Back..Both A Maths And E Maths....Results Are As Usual...Poor As Usual... What Went Wrong? The A Maths Test Was Supposed To Be Easy But My Marks Came Back Disappointed...Why? WHYYYYYY??? Din't Manage To Complete Most Of The E Maths Test..So Expected That I'll Fail Already And I Did...But A Maths, Never Fail... But My Results CMI! Feeling All Disappointed...

Will Be Having Geography Test This Friday...Expect A Fail Again..I Don't Understand Even At Least 50% Of What My Geography Teacher Is Talking About And I Always Feel So Sleepy During Geography Classes... She Said It's Easy And I Can't Trust Her..That's What She Said Last Time And I Failed Badly -.- Haiz...Geography Test Will Spoil My Friday.. Need To Jiayous! Can't Rely On Anyone! :)

Anyways Will Be Really Free The Next Whole Weekend..To Me Having Unlimited Freedom Is Greeeatttt!!! My Parents Going Overseas This Weekends!!! :DDD Wahahaha! But It May Seem To Be A Good Thing But Later I Never Study Than GG La! -.- Might Have Alot Of Test The Following Week! ):

I Don't Wanna Wait For You...I Don't Wanna Wake Up Thinking, Hoping...

Stay Tune! Formspring Me Your Views! Haha!

说不出爱你
是我太固执吗?
还是怕被你拒绝呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment