Sunday, June 19, 2011

If Only Those Bits And Pieces Can Be Put Together Again...

Yesterday Had A Great And Awesome Time With My Relatives... Yes BBQ's!!! I Love BBQ's... Had Such A Great Time Helping Out To Set The Fire Going And Keep The Heat Going By Fanning! (: Thought It Was Gonna Rain But I'm Glad It Didn't! Had A Great Sense Of Satisfaction Going Around Serving My Fellow Relatives With The BBQ-ed Food! ^^ Also Had A Great Time Eating The Food...There Was Really Too Much To Finish! -.- But Still, We Manage To 'Clear' Everything!


It may seem like there's a lot of drinks but 
when we started drinking, seems abit less? :P

Look at the amount of food...

Marinated Chicken prepared to be BBQ! ^^

Vodka! This Was My Favourite..Taste
more like soft drink though it's slightly bitter!

My first serving...haha seems less right?

Sorry! Camera no flash, can't see clearly, but
 yea! This is my second round! Haha lots of 
Chicken and there's still Otah and Hot Dogs!

Round Number 3! Haha look at the amount of food!
There's Prawns and Chicken!

LOL! This is epic! My Cute Nephew posing with
his marshmallows in front of the camera...

Maybe you can't see what I'm doing...but I'm actually
BBQing the marshmallows using the heat from the side

My uncle 'attending' to the food! YUM!

Sad for this fish! ^^ 
It's so delicious that it's not spared!

My Marshmallows! :D

Actually After I Tried To BBQ The Marshmallows, I Realise It Takes Not Only Patience, But Also Love And It Takes Effort To Make It Really Firm, Crispy And Soft... Yes I Actually Learned Something Out Of Those DUMB MARSHMALLOWS! HAHAHA!

That's All For This Post! Stay Tune~


你有好几次问我那是什么
那我就告诉你
这,就是爱

No comments:

Post a Comment