Monday, June 20, 2011

Everything Comes To An End...Nothing Ever Lasts Forever

Finally Done With The Packing!!! Back To Blogging Again Cause You Won't See Me Blogging, At Least Till Thursday Cause There's Camp Tomorrow Till Thursday! Yes! And It's Councillor Camp! -.- 

Today Finally Started On 1 Out Of 5 Projects... Started On Chinese Project Which Is Probably Almost Done With But There's Still English, Maths And Science Projects! Won't Be Able To Complete It I Guess, Since It's Down To The Last Week Of The School Holidays..Time Really Flies... I Will Also Be Going On A Durian Trip To Malaysia This Saturday, So I Guess I'll Be Really Busy This Week...

The Day Before, Had BBQ And It Was Awesome...But Yesterday Was Equally Awesome...Yes! Yesterday Was 
Happy Father's Day!!!

Although I Don't Really Like My Father Because He's Really Strict And Sometimes Really Irritating...But I Must Say, He Does All This Because He Really Cares For Me... When Someone Overly Cares For You, You'll Feel That Your Freedom Is Being Taken Away..I Think That's The Case Why I Probably Don't Really Like Him Sometimes... But Still I Love You Papa! Thanks All This While For Taking Care Of Me!

Yesterday, Went Cycling With My Awesome Cousins At Pasir Ris Park!!! Simply Awesome Day Out And Also Tried Out The Coke Float @ Macdonalds! Have Not Cycled For Such A Long Time And So I Had Lots Of Fun! Also Had Dinner With My Relatives :)

But I Guess Time Really Flies, Everything Comes To An End...Nothing Ever Lasts Forever.. The Holidays Are Coming To An End And It's Time To Focus On My Studies...

Readers, How Are You Holidays? Feel Free To Ask Me Any Question Or Make Comments Through My Formspring! Thanks! :) Love You Guys! :D

我们应该珍惜
每一分每一秒
因为如果失去了
就再也找不回来


No comments:

Post a Comment