Friday, June 17, 2011

Every Rose That Blossoms Need To Be Showered With Love And Care...

Decided To Update My Blog... Yes After Finally Completing My A Maths Quiz And E Maths Quiz...... A Maths Quiz Got Only 16/20 While E Maths Quiz Got 18/20.. Both Quizzes Took Me More Than 3 Hours To COMPLETE!!! Anyways I'm Finally Done With It..Haha!

Still Have Not Started On A Single Project And The Holidays Are About To End...My Holidays Are Just Like Me Sleeping For One Whole Day And Woke Up To Find That It's All Over And Gone With And A New Tiresome School Term Is About To Start...

Next Whole Week Will Be Busy With Councillor Stuff And Will Also Be Going For A One Day Tour Overseas... Tuesday To Thursday Will Be Having Councillor Camp..Won't Be Free On Saturday And Sunday...Left Monday And Friday To Complete My Left Over Homework And All My Projects.. Seems Totally Crazy!?


Yes...To Me, You Are Like that Shooting Star..
It's The Most Wonderful Thing That 
Can Happen To Me In My Entire Life


如果你有真正感受
到爱一个人的滋味
你才会发现
失去这一个人
代表失去了整个世界


No comments:

Post a Comment