Monday, January 12, 2015

Because In The End, Some Things Just Don't Matter.

Not A Very 'Happy' New Year. Shitty First Week Of School. Insane Amount Of Projects To Be Rushed And I'm Actually Amazed That We Submitted On Time. More Projects To Be Submitted In The Upcoming Week.

Extremely Tiring Week. And Now I Start To Wonder Why I Chose Japanese As My Compulsory Interdisciplinary Studies Module. It's So Freaking Tough. The Characters Isn't Even As Easy To Write As ABC And All The Characters That Form Words Just Don't Make Any Sense. Did So Badly For My Test I Even Got A Personal Email From The Tutor Telling Me To Put In More Effort. Absolutely Ridiculous When The Teacher Goes So Fast And In Just A 4 Hour Lesson And We're Expected To Know Like 50 Over Words. At The End Of The Module (Just 5 Weeks Of Lesson), We're Even Expected To Write A Letter. I Know How Screwed I Am. The Best Part Is, This Damn Module Is Considered A Half Module And I'm Expected To Put In More Effort Than My Full Course Related Modules? Makes No Sense. But Whatever.

Glad This Semester Is A Really Fast One. Sick Of Studying. I Need A Break. Maybe Working Will Be Dull Too But At Least It's Something Else. Just Anything Else. Is Better.

(You Can Tell How Bored My Life Is. Totally Nothing To Blog About Though I Really Like Expressing My Thoughts.)

就让时间
证明一切

No comments:

Post a Comment