Friday, December 26, 2014

Don't Ever Prioritise Someone Who Doesn't Prioritise You In Their Life.

It's Christmas. Or Should I Say It's Post-Christmas (Look At The Time)? Great Day With My Old Clique. I'll Say It's Old Because I Still Remembered Back Then We Had So Much Fun With The Many Outings Back In The Secondary School Days. We Even Had Chalet. Memorable And Nostalgic Indeed. And We Rarely Meet Nowadays. Like Super Rare. I Can't Even Remember When Was The Last Time We Met.

Had Dinner At 来来红烧拉面. Had The Bacon Ramen. The Ramen Texture Was Okay But Portion Was Definitely Too Small And It Was A Little Pricey For Only 3 Slices Of Bacon. It Was Like $10.10 before ++ (Was $8.90 But Had To Add Egg Because The Ramen Doesn't Comes With It) My Friends Ordered The Beef Rice And Other Stuff On The Menu And All The Portions Were Really Small. Definitely Wasn't Worth The Money. Ordered Red Milk Tea Too. Wasn't That Fantastic Either And Again, Was Pricey At $3.50 Before ++. Stomach Totally Wasn't Satisfied. ):

We Actually Watched Night At The Museum 3. Was So Damn Hilarious I Was Laughing Throughout The Wholeee MOVIEEEE And You Bet I Annoyed The Hell Out Of Everyone With My Laughter HAHAA! And Many Scenes Were Really Cuteeee TOO! BEST MOVIE TO END THE YEAR! Love It. But Anyway The Meet-Up Kinda Reminds Me Of How Things Will Never Be The Same Again. HAHAA! But Still, Friends.

...

Life Is Feeling Better Actually. It's Kinda True That Sometimes The Fact That You Cared, Cutting Off Some People Can Really Hurt. But It's Definitely Necessary. Let The Hurt Be Short And Fast Rather Then Let It Drag Over A Long Period. It's Not Worth It Really. Truth Is Sometimes Even If We Really Want To Give More Than We Take But Do Remember, It's All About The Balance. If The Scale Isn't Balance, It'll Topple Eventually. Isn't Everything In Life About Balance?

Rule Of The Thumb: Don't Ever Prioritise Someone Who Doesn't Prioritise You In Their Life. I Think This Is Key. Canceling Plans Or Shifting Your Own Schedule To Fit Someone Who Doesn't Do That Is Definitely Not Worth It. So I Guess I Won't Be That Stupid Again. In Fact I Think Sometimes People Have The Misconception That You Always Have Time For Them Means That They Are Your Only Friends.

In Fact That's Absolutely Bullshit. Yes. BULLSHIT. It Just Means I Prioritise. In Fact I've Grown Closer To Some Friends Because I've Drifted From Some. I've Also Grown Closer To My Family. It's Really Like A Scale. Sometimes Losing Some Friends Is A Good Thing, Because You'll Definitely Gain Some Friends Who Are Even Better. Those Whom You Can Tell Prioritise You In Their Life. And Those Are The Ones That'll Stay.

...

Anyway Back To The Happy Stuff. Had Some Really Awesomeeee Champagne Which My Dad Bought. And Yup. My Whole House Is Like Filled With Goodies. I'm Exaggerating But Oh Yea.

Just One Word.

EAT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Ya. It's Just One Word. But I Think I Haven't Really Go Into Detail About How Amazing It Is For Humans To Even Taste Food. I Think Among The 5 Senses We Have, The Ability To Taste Is The Best, Not Forgetting All The 5 Senses Have To Work Together To Maximise The Usage Of Each Of Our Senses.

Life Is All About Eating. Why Do I Say So? Because Don't You Realise Whether It's Raining, Shining, Snowing Or Storming, No Matter What Weather It Is, You Still Eat? No Matter How You Feel, Happy, Sad, Sour Or Bitter, You Still Eat Too Right? We Live To Eat, Not Eat To Live. You Are Definitely What You Eat. Eat Unhealthily And You'll Have More Health Problems. Eat A Balance Diet Combined With Exercising Regularly And You'll Enjoy A Healthy Life. Eating Is About Making Choices.

I Love Buffets. Just Show How Much I Love Eating. I Really Enjoy Tasting Food. But Then Again I Still Ensure I Eat A Balance Of The Variety Of Food Served When I'm Having A Buffet. And It Isn't Something That I Eat Daily, But Probably Once Every 2 Months. So Then Again, It's Possible To Enjoy Eating Alot And Still Manage To Lead A Healthy Lifestyle.

Will Be Doing Another Buffet Review Soon. (: Had Some Good Feedback On The First One. And It's Something I Really Enjoy Doing. Share The Joy Of Eating. YUM!

Anyway Just A Short 2 Weeks Break. Tonnes Of School Projects And Assignments To Be Done. I'm Pretty Screwed. HAHAA!

那些没说出口
的想念
都变成了
黑黑的圆圈

No comments:

Post a Comment