Thursday, June 12, 2014

Most Things That I Expect To Happen, The Exact Opposite Happens Instead.

No Idea How Or Why. And I Don't Even Expect Much Actually. Somehow The Exact Opposite Always Happens. No Explanations For It. But At Least Now I Know What To Expect Now If I Want Good Things To Happen. See Everything Negatively And Somehow Positive Things Will Happen.

Has Been A Really Tiring Week. Left Last Paper Which Falls On Friday. And Camp Will Go On Till Sunday. Hope Time Will Past Faster.

Can't Exactly Say That I'm Looking Forward To Next Week But Yea, It's The Holidays, What Not To Look Forward To. But Just 2 Weeks With Five Projects To Be Completed, Is This A Joke?

It's Been Some Time Since I Actually Let My Creativity Run Wild Again. Every Single Time, I Manage To Impress Even Myself. I Know I Have No Talent When It Falls Onto Such Things But It Just Takes Place Naturally. Natural Talent Without Any Logic. But Because I'm Doing It For You, That's Why I Can Perform Magic. Magic That Has Not Been Taught To Me.

Simply.

Magical.

魔术的最高境界
就是变出一个
你连自己都不知道
能变出来的魔术

No comments:

Post a Comment