Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Was Right. It Doesn't Really Matter Anymore. Or Maybe I Really Just Don't Care.

It Has Been So Many Days Since I Last Blogged.

And It Has Been An Even Longer Period Since I Last Talked To You. Each And Every Second That Passes By, I Can Feel Everything Just Fading Away. Slowly But Surely, It Will. And Of Course, I'm Feeling So Much Better, Though There's Still Some Urge To Show Some Care, But I Just Brush It Off In The End. I've Come So Far And Tried So Hard, There's No Way I'm Going Back To Square One.

But I Sure As Hell Can Feel The Stress Coming In. Really Tired. So Much Work And Projects. And So Much To Study For Finals. So Much Nagging At All The Small Stuffs And All. Getting Really Irritated Easily And Frustrated But I Guess I Just Need To Control. But I Can Barely Do It These Few Days.

Anyways, Watched The Complex Last Wednesday. Was A Sucky Ghost Movie. Not Really Scary And The Ending Was Left Hanging. Many Question Marks About The Storyline As Well. But Still, At Least Some Thrill In It.

Time Will Tell. And I Will Tell Myself: Just. Don't. Care.

不要相信别人
相信自己

No comments:

Post a Comment