Monday, December 2, 2013

The Courage To Fail Will Develop The Mentality To Succeed.

Wanted To Blog On 1st December But When I Look At The Clock, It's Already 2nd December.

Good Run Today! Good Way To Start December. I Really Really Want To Give Myself A Target This Whole Month. But I've Never Really Manage To Achieve The Distance I've Wanted To Cover Each Month So Far. But Still. 80 km (75 more) For The Last Month Of 2013. I Really Hope I Can End This Month On A High Note.

It's Really Ironic That During The Race Day, I'll Achieve Way Below The Target I've Set. How Ironic. Maybe Because Of The Runners Running Along With Me. Gives Me The Motivation To Run On. I Really Don't Know. I Keep Trying To Find Motivation In Everything.

And.

I Can't Believe I Actually Find Motivation In Feeling The Pain. The More Pain I Feel, I Feel More Motivated Than Ever To Run. Keep Running. And I'll Realise That These Pain Don't Matter Anymore. It's Not Because The Pain Is Gone. It Never Is. It Never Will. I Just Learn To Cope With It In My Own Way. Emotional Pain. Physical Pain. I Need More Of Them. It's What Makes Me Grow Stronger. I Don't Want To Go Out To The Working World Feeling All Weak.

All I Want To Do, Maybe Is To Just Run Each Day, Running Like It's My Last. I Can't Seem To Have Like Any Other Commitments Other Than Running And Studies. At Least For Now.

为什么给我感动
给我快乐
为什么给我忧伤
给我希望

No comments:

Post a Comment