Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It's Christmas!

This Year Is So Much Different From Last Year. Didn't Expect Myself To Be Giving And Receiving For Christmas. I Don't Really Celebrate. I Think I Just Find It As More Of Having A Reason To Give People Something. Or I Guess It'll Feel Weird If You Give Someone Something If It's Not A Special Occasion.

Christmas Has Only One Purpose Each And Every Year To Me. It Serves As A Reminder That The Year Is Coming To An End In Less Than A Week. I Don't Like How Everything Is Zooming Past Me. Time Flies So Fast. As The Year Goes By, The Stress Just Piles Up. Guess It's All Part Of Growing Up. But I'm So Glad I Survived Another Year. So Much For The Movie '2012'. Hell Yeahhh I'm Moving On To 2014 Soon.

But There Are So Many So Many Reasons I Don't Want The New Year To Come. But I Guess I Can't Avoid It. Just Have To Face It. It's Not Like I Can't Overcome All The Difficulties. There's Always The Little Fear That Somehow Something Might Just Happened. Life And Death. Live It.

不需要知道理由
也不需要问原因
我明白

No comments:

Post a Comment