Monday, December 23, 2013

Helpless.

Frozen. Nice Fairy Tale That Actually Gives People Hope But Fairy Tale's Are After All Just Fairy Tales. But I Really Like How The Movie Actually Shows That Love Is Magical And It Can Overcome All Odds. But In Real Life It Could Be The Total Opposite. Creates A Whole Lot Of Problems.

And. I Really. Want To Stop Thinking. But It Can't Be Helped. Why Do I Keep Hiding Everything. It's Plain Stupid. But No One Actually Cares. No One Does.

I Love Eating. And Food Is So Much Like.. I Don't Really Know How I Actually Managed To Relate It, But It's Really Damn True In General.

1) For Food That Is Served With Ugly Presentations, It Could Possibly Taste Good, But First Impression Counts. So Chances Are, No One Would Try It. But If You Do, You'll Realise Taste Matters More Because After All No Matter How It Looks Like, It'll Still Be The Same After It Enters Your Mouth And Stomach. Such Food Are Usually Affordable.

2) For Food That Is Beautifully Served And Presented, I'm Sure Everyone Would Like To Try It. But If It Tastes Bad, You Wouldn't Want To Try It Again. Affordable But Slightly More Expensive.

3) So There's The Look Ugly And Taste Bad Ones As Well, But They Are Usually Cheap. Well If You're Really Hungry And Short Of Cash, I Guess It Doesn't Really Matter Does It? For The More Desperate People

4) And Finally The Last Type. The Perfect Type Of Food. Look, Smell, Taste.. Everything Just Perfect. But You Know What? It Isn't What Normal People Can Afford. You Must Be Someone Really Rich Or Rather, Worthy/Classy Enough To Taste Such Food.

And I Don't Know Why. But Somehow.. You Fall Into The Last Category. Something I Really Can't Afford.

I Keep Asking Myself The Same Question - Why Bother?

I Was Hoping Maybe One Day I'll Get A Different Answer. I Should Stop Trying. Stop Making Myself Look Like A Fool. Stop.

就算结束了
为你做的一切
还是值得

No comments:

Post a Comment