Friday, October 4, 2013

One Of The Best Moments In Life, Is Recalling The Sweetest And Most Innocent Memories That Are Etched Deeply In Our Heart.

Today Has Been A Great Day. Thank To My Bro Which I Haven't Seen For A Long Time! Late Night Dinner / Virgin Experience At Xin Wang HK Cafe. The HK Baked Pork Chop Cream Sauce Spaghetti Was Really Delicious. The Best I've Eaten Surprisingly. And After Which We Went To Play Pool For A Short While. Had A Really Good Game. And Finally Lepaking At Hougang 1 KPT, Before Taking A Slow Walk Home.

Love Walking Alone At Night! Really Calms Me Down Alot And Makes Me Reflect On The Things Happening Around Me. Keeps Me Thinking.

What A Realistic, Harsh And Cruel World This Is. Really Hate This World. Why Is Everybody Like This? This System Feels So Screwed Up. Makes Me Feel So Pathetic. I Am Forever Empathising With The Weak, And That Probably Makes Me Weak Too. I Feel Really Weak. My Emotions Take Control Of Me Too Easily. My Eyes Are Forever Playing Tricks. Maybe I Wish Life Wasn't Like That.

Hate Myself. My Character. I Don't Want To Be Some Nice Guy. I Don't Want To Be Generous. I Want To Be Calculative. I Want To Be Realistic. I Want To Be A Guy Who Doesn't Consider Others Feelings. Who Just Do What He Likes, What He Feels Like Doing. I Don't Want To Lose Out. All This. But You Know Maybe I Can Try Really Hard Becoming All This, But All This Ain't Part Of Me, Ain't Myself. Makes Me No Longer Unique. I'll Probably Feel More Frustrated Then I Already Am Now. I Can't Change Myself And Maybe, I Can't Change Others As Well... 

And I Really Don't Know Where I'm Heading. From A Stranger To Someone I Can't Stop Thinking About. Feels Like I'm Fighting A War With Myself. One Side Of Me Says 'Go For It' (The Weaker Side) While The Other Says 'No Chance. Don't Even Try'. Well, Hope I Can Just Put Everything Aside.

你说你害怕曾经受过的伤
过去发生的情节让你迷惘
害怕重演在你身上
 怯步让你失去了方向

No comments:

Post a Comment