Saturday, September 28, 2013

You Can't Always Have What You Want. But You Should Be Able To Always Get What You Need.

This Week Has Been A Really Great Week So Far! But..

Monday : Mahjonggg!!! And Dinner At 满庭香!

Tuesday : Had No Plans.

Wednesday : Watched 2 Guns With My Bros And Had Dory Baked Rice @ Pastamania And Mocha Snow Ice @ Dessert Story. 


Thursday : Bowling With My Bros. Months Since I Had Such A Great Score Of Above 120 In Both Games. After Which, Visited Magic Castle To Get My Bicycle Decks And Had Dinner @ Ajisen Ramen!




Friday (Today) : Had Dinner At Tunglok Teahouse With My Family. The Food Was Really Great, Although It Was Rather Pricey. But My Dad Bought Groupon Vouchers And So The Final Cost That Had To Be Forked Out Wasn't Too High, Making The Food Really Worthy.










But.. It's Just 2 More Weeks Before School Re-Opens. I Better Enjoy All I Want This 2 Weeks And Prepare To Mug My Ass Off When School Starts (Hopefully I Will).

如果没有拥有
就没有失去
那为何我还会伤心

No comments:

Post a Comment