Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Slowly One Step At A Time, I'll Find Myself Lighter, Going Higher, Leaving My Feelings Behind, Leaving Everyone Behind, Leaving My Old Self Behind.

January Is Almost Over. What I've Achieved This Month.. Nothing Much. I'm Really Wasting My Time. It's Time For Some Reflection.

Jogging - Generally For This Month, I've Covered Distances Up To About 50km. I Know I Really Need To Step Up Since I've Sign On For 2XU Compression Half Marathon And At This Rate, I Think I Can Barely Manage To Finish This 21km. But Good Progress Nevertheless Because It's Been A Long Time Since I Covered This Much In A Month. Ganbatte!

And.. Learning To Make My Own Meals. I've Made Good Progress Too! I Know I Need To Upgrade Myself Constantly, Rather Than To Waste My Time. 

Having Fun Is No Doubt Important! But As I Ask Myself And Wonder.. What Do I Gain At The End Of The Day? Nothing Much, Except Memories. Some Memories Are Worth Remembering.. Some Are Worth The Trouble Of Tossing Away. And I'm Spending Money Like Drinking Water.. Considering I'm Not Working Anymore.

But Whatever It Is, On Thursday, The Posting Results Will Be Out And I Will Know Which Direction I'll Be Heading. Good To Know I'll Not Be Heading In The Opposite Direction.

这种感觉受过一次就够了,我会慢慢学会看清事实的残酷,看穿那些带上假面具的人

就算一切可能够回到从前
我已经没有把握在相信
一切不会有今天的结果

No comments:

Post a Comment