Friday, September 14, 2012

When Things Seem So Hopeless.. Forgive Me. Maybe I Gave Up. Maybe I Din't. But My Feelings For You Ain't Gone.

Honestly. Prelim 3. A Total Disaster For Most Of The Subjects. I Really Don't Know What To Say ( And Some People Will Say 'Then Don't Say' ) Left 2 MCQ Papers. I Basically Screw Up Geography Paper 2, Chem Paper 2, Physics Paper 2 And A Maths Paper 1. Aiyah. Siao Liaos. Teachers Still Say Set The Prelim Standard Close To O Levels. What A Joke! That Difficulty Like Level 100 Sia. Like Purposely Demoralise Us Like That.

Time Passing Too Quickly. See The Number Of Days. 37.. And Very Soon It'll Be The Start Of O Levels. In No Time. Everything Will Just End. And I'll Be In JC... Then Army.. Then University.. Okay Not That Fast~

It's Not Like I've Forgotten. Because I Din't. It's Just Pointless. Hanging Onto An Empty Shell, Hoping Something Appears In It Miraculously. Not Quite Possible. But Still I Did... I Sounded.. So Stupid!? ._. One Year Ago... ( Like Once Upon A Time ) What I Did... Everything Was Still So Clear In My Mind. So Vivid. The Reaction. Everything. But... I Know. I Tried. Before Realising. Everything Was Futile.

But Still. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I Want To Tell You Face To Face.. But..

错过的缘分
就好像是泼出去的水
是无法再收回来的

No comments:

Post a Comment