Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's Time. I Started. Seating Down And Study. Just Study. And Nothing Else. Enough Of Slacking. Enough Of Playing. Enough Of Sleeping. Just For 2 Months. I Can Do This!

The Day Before Went To Watch Step Up! Was Really Really Nice. The Story. But The Dance Was Really Superb. The Choreographer Must Have Been So Good!



Hmm. So Where Do I Start With? All My Results. Horrendously Horrendous. Not Really. It Just Seems So Compared To Others. People Who Are Improving And Moving At 50000000 Miles Per Second. Me? Not Even 1 Over 100000000 Of Their Speed. So Coool Right?

Okay. Not Cool. I Mean Like Seriously. My Grades Are Pathetic. Not So Much Though. The Amount Of Effort I Put Into My Studies, I'm Sure These Grades Are Really Good, Considering If Others Put In The Same Amount Of Time I Put In. Ya. 1 Week Holiday What Was I Doing? Slack Throughout, Last Minute Revision, Burn Midnight Oil... They Help Only To A Certain Extent. At Least Failed One.. But That's Pathetic Enough.

Reason Being... I Actually.. Got 86 For E Maths.. But I Somehow Failed My A Maths By One And Half Mark. This Actually Sounds Retarded. I Mean Seriously. Not Really Actually, Considering I Din't Even Revise My Half Angle Formula And The Marks That Came Out Were Worth More Than 10. But It's So Unlike Me. Even Teacher Thing I Can Do It. I'm Just Not Trying. A Maths Isn't Difficult. It's The Wrong Mindset I Have And The Insufficient Practice. The Difference Between A Maths And E Maths To Me Is That A Maths Requires So Much More Practice.

Slack My Way Throughout Some More. Managed To Pass Both Pure Sciences With A C5. Combined Humanities Did Badly.. Geography Was A Miracle. Last Minute Study Can Earn Me A B4. Rather Satisfied But Still. People Are Getting So Crazy Gradessss! My L1R5 Is Pathetic.

1 Thing I'm So Dissatisfied About. My Grades.

But At Least This Prelim Made Me Realised 3 Things. 

The Amount Of Effort I Put Into My Studies, Will Reflect The Results I Get.
I Still Have Time. 1 More Month To Make A Difference. I've Been Slacking, So The Results I'm Getting Doesn't Reflect My Potential.
It's Time I Started. Put Everything Aside. Focus. Become A No-Lifer. I Don't Have A Choice. At Least This Prelims Gave Me Motivation To Work Harder. 

Procrastination. Playing Dota. Watch Television. Pooling. Bowling. Slacking. Long Hours Of Nap. Watching  Movies. Day-Dreaming...

Exactly 1 Month Left. I Can Do This. Let's Do This!

其实我很不了解自己
因为我并没有给自己机会
去发现自己的潜能
更并没有去想争取好的成绩

No comments:

Post a Comment