Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Time Everyone Has Is The Same, It's Just How You Manage It... Me? I'm Short Of Time And Still Wasting It...

Today.. Productive To Some Extent. Morning Had Oral Session In School With Mdm Yeo! The Teachers Were Really Nice. Mr Chong Treated Us To Some Peanuts And PuEr Tea, While Mr Chua Offered Some Bread. HAHAA! Managed To Say Quite Alot And This Session Really Helped Me To Further Boost My Confidence For The Oral I'll Be Taking 3 Weeks From Now.

Afternoon Went To Starbucks To Study With Jalvin And Fu Yong. Jeremy Came Later Because He Had Tuition! Managed To Complete The Whole 'O Level A Maths Lecture Past Year Other Countries Exams Paper'. Finally Got My Starbucks Card Toooo! (:

White Chocolate Creme Frappucino! (: 
Long Time Since I Had This.

Each Day That Passes By...

为什么两个人
爱的死去活来
却不能够在一起呢

No comments:

Post a Comment