Sunday, August 19, 2012

Everything.. Feels So Hopeless. I'm All Alone. But.. I'm Not Giving Up.

Seriously. I Really Don't Know How My Chinese Get A B3.. Why Why? I Need To At Least Find Out The Reason. 我华文可没那么差劲,为什么会得到如此悲哀的成绩?失败.. 失败..

People.. Weak In Chinese Getting A1.. Oral Merit Also Can Get A1. The Impossible Happened On Some People.. It Happened On Me Too, Just The Other Way Round. Chinese.. No One Would've Expected Anything Less Than An A For Me. Disappointed Everyone. Can't Even Face Myself.

Life Threw Me Surprises. Now.. I'll Just Have To Get Up And Work Hard And Hopefully Life Will Throw Me Another Surprise, This Time A Pleasant One, When I Get My Results Back Next Year.

Hard Work Don't Always Pay Off. But I Believe It Will. Because I'm More Then Determined To Work Hard. To Fight For My Grades. Let This Be A Lesson. If You Aim For The Sky, You'll Land On Earth. If You Aim For The Sun, You'll Land Among The Stars. I Want To Land In Another Universe..

这次也许没达到目标
但我还是有机会
只要功夫深铁棒摩成针
我相信它一定会成针的

No comments:

Post a Comment