Monday, July 16, 2012

I Keep Trying. It's Not The Number Of Times I Failed. You Never Really Fail Unless You Give Up. I'm Not Giving Up.

Spend The Last 2 Weeks Mugging Really Hard! Everyday Stay back Till 5 Or 6+ In School! Spending An Average Of More Than 10 Hours In Schoool, I've Become A Really No-Live Mugger. Trying So Hard To Complete The A Maths And E Maths Booklet! Stressed Out! But I'll Just Have To Get Use To It And Hang On.

O Levels In Less Then 100 Days Time, I Got To Endure. And To Add On, Today Had A Maths Tests.. And Upcoming Tests Includes, English, Chemistry, SS, History And E Maths Test. Two Main Focus Now..

1) Studies, Definitely. Most Important For Now.
2) Fitness Level.

The Rest, Can Leave It Till After O's. Anyway It Doesn't Really Matters Already. It's Obvious That There's No Way, We Can Even Come Close. Not Even Becoming Friends. But Whatever~

是我太天真
太固执了
才会想到这一切
会有完美的结局

No comments:

Post a Comment