Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Don't Regret Meeting You But I Regret That I Can't Be With You. But Everything Will Just Zoom Past. I Know I'll Be Able To Forget.

National Cross Country Yesterday! The Ran Turned Out Below My Expectations, Though I Did My Best. First Time Taking Part And Expected Top 50! But Turned Out I Got 84/368 Position And A Timing Of 16:16 For The 4.3km Run At Bedok Reservoir. Nevertheless, It Was A Great Effort And Gooood Experienceee, Considering That I'm Not Even From Track & Field And Don't Even Have A Coach. I Just Go For Regular Jogs, That's All. (:

Next Up Will Be Run & Raisin' At East Coast Park! WAHAHAAA! 10km Run! Not Running For Position And Instead, Timing. Target Timing : 42mins! Always Give Myself Crazy Timings But I Will Be Gunning For That Timing. Not Easy, But I Know I'll Make It. (: After Which Comes Sports Day. Will Be Running In The 4x100m And Medley. And Then Finally 2.4km Run And Napfa.

No Doubt. More Than Half The Time, 
I Run Just To Get Things Off My Mind And It'll Work Miraculously. 
I'll Be In My Own World.

Today's E Maths Test Was Crazy. I Should Be Able To Pass, But I'm Expecting A Good Result. These Few Days Wereee Reallyyy So Busyyyy That I Din't Really Have The Time To Do Revision Practices For The Topics Tested.

Excuses. 
Yes. 
Always Giving Myself Excuses.

Busy Schedule Ahead! Expecting And Upsize Next Month And A Double Upsize In May. I'll Be So Bloated By Then. HAHAA!

只有欺骗自己
才能把你忘记
当做什么事
都没发生过

No comments:

Post a Comment