Thursday, October 13, 2011

You're My Only One. You're My Everything.

Exams Are Finally Almost Over! Left Last 2 Paper 1 Of Physics And Chemistry!!! Time Really Flies! Worked Really Hard This Time. Some Papers Are Manageable, Others Just Were Really Diffucult. But Than Again, What's Over Is Over, Just Hope I Don't Fail Any Subjects This Time!

Sometimes, It's Really The Effort That You Put In That Matters Rather Than The Results. If You Did Your Best, It's Possibly The Best Results You Could Have Gotten And So One Should Just Work Harder And Not Get All Disappointed. Really Hope The Effort I Put In Will Pay Off! (:

This Awesome Song! Long Time Never Heard, But Recently Heard It Somewhere! Haha!


Did Not Blog For A Long Time Cause Of Exams. This Should Only Be A Short Post Till My Results Are Back! (:

我没有勇气
有什么资格说爱呢

No comments:

Post a Comment