Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's Always Better To Be Prepared Because You Know, Things Don't Always Turn Out Smoothly.

Ended Yet Another Very Tiring Day At School. Next Week Is Filled With Test And So Is The Following Week. 3 More Weeks To End Of Year. Don't Really Have Much Time Left On Hand To Bring All My Studies Back On Track. I Desperately Need Good Grades This Time To Ensure That I Promote To Sec4 Express Smoothly.

Really Din't Expect Things To Turn Out This Way But I Guess, It's Fated. It's Not About How Much Courage I Put In, Not About How Much Effort I Made, Not About The Cost Of Everything. I Think I Must've Been Mis-understood But No One Is To Be Blame Except For Myself. I Can't Look Into The Future. I Can Only Stand Still And Look At The Present. Yes. It's My Fault. This Will Be The First And Last Time It's Gonna Happen. I Only Wish For You To Have A Enjoyable And Memorable Birthday. It's More Difficult Than It Seems. What Other People Think, I Don't Really Care. I Made Them Mis-Understood And I Won't Bother Explaining. Maybe It's Better That Way. But I'll Definitely Have To Apologise To Everyone For The Surprise And Shock. It's Definitely True That It's Really Hard To Accept Something From An Almost Total Stranger. Wrong Time.Anyway What's Over Is Over. There's No Point In Crying Over Spilled Milk.

Get Up. Face The World. Time To Go For A Jog. Mum Bought Subway. No Appetite But Hopefully Jogging Will Help. Have Not Eaten For The Whole Day.

有些事不知
如何才能让你明白

No comments:

Post a Comment