Friday, July 15, 2011

I Don't Wanna See No More...

The Weekends Are Finally Here! I'm So Super Happy Today! Geography Test Made My Day!!! Woohooooooooooo!!! The Geography Test Is Like So Freakkkkkiiiing Easy!? All The Questions Are So Simple And Fill In The Blanks, Each Blank Is 1 Marks And They're So Easy! :D But Than Today Combine Humanities Sucks! Suddenly Got Mock Common Test Let Us Do And The Marks Will Be Counted In CA2? Never Even Let Us Prepare Lor! -.-

Haiz...Next Week Fill With Test! Next Wednesday Got Another Geography Test, Thursday Got A Maths Binomial Test And Friday Got Chemistry Moles Test! ): Test Test Test! Need To Mug Hard...I Don't Wanna Do Badly For My CA2!

Nice Nice Song! :D >>>


That's All For This Post! Stay Tuned!~ Feel Free To Formspring Me Anything! :) You Can See My Reply At http://www.formspring.me/TunYangEmo 

越用力 
越灰心 
越是抓不住 
你的心

No comments:

Post a Comment