Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Don't Have To Be Perfect... I Just Have To Wait For Someone Who Thinks I'm Perfect...

Bad Bad Day! Someone Come Up With The New Timetable And All I'm Gonna Say Is That It's Gonna Suck... 

There Will Not Be Any Recess During Wednesdays And Our Lunch Will Be At 2.25pm? Wow How Cool Is That? There'll Be Lessons From 8.40am - 2.25pm Without A Single Break In Between! Stupid Much? I Can't Believe Someone Actually Come Up With Such A Dumb Change To The Already Dumb Timetable.. And What's Worst? Everyday Is Gonna End Later And We'll Be Having A 1 Hour Lunch Break? <<< What's The Use Of Giving Us 1 Hour Lunch Break? We Don't Even Need So Much Time To Have Our Lunch And Worst Thing Is That On Most Days, There'll Be Lessons After Lunch Till 4+... COOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Let's Wait For The Timetable To Be Out! I Bet There'll Be So Many Open Letters To Our Principal! Ahahaha! :D

Second Thing That Made My Day Really Bad! The A Maths Test Was Not Very Difficult But Not Enough Time For Me To Complete! I Think I'll FAILLLLLL! Leave So Many Questions And Parts Blank! I Need To Get All Correct For Those Questions I Attempt To Pass..Seems Impossible? Haiz.

Tomorrow Still Got 3 Test! Chinese 理解问答, English Composition Test And Chemistry Test! So Little Time To Revise Chemistry Test So I Guess I'm Prepared To Fail... Will Be Going Out With Cousins Who Came Back From Sabah To Momiji Restaurant @ City Square Mall Soon, To Have Buffet Dinner! Woots! Yum! :D Must Eat More!!! ^^  Don't Care So Much Le!

It Was Only A Dream~


天空好想下雨 
我好想住你隔壁 
傻站在你家楼下 
抬起头 数乌云 

No comments:

Post a Comment