Thursday, June 30, 2011

People Say The World Keeps Changing...But I Wonder When Will You?

Hmm..... It Really Got Me Thinking Hard... You Must Be Wondering What....

Today Had Maths Test... I Think The Test Was Overall Rather Easy..Hope To Get A Good Grade This Time.... If I Meet My Father's Expectations For The CA2 And Even Better For The EOY, He'll Get Me An IPhone 5 Which Is Coming Out Really Soon.. And Even If I Don't Get One, I Just Want To Change My Phone! My Phone Always Hang And Is Full Of Problems! -.- Time To Mug Hard..Yes Really Really HAARRD! :D

Anyways...You Must Be Wondering What I Have Been Wondering About.. 
I've Been Thinking About My CCA ( Basketball ) I Don't Find Passion In It...When There's No Passion, I'm Not Motivated To Do Well... It's Totally Different From Running..When I Changed My CCA To Join Basketball In Sec 2... There Was Passion But I Don't Know Where It Had Gone To... It's A Different Type Of Feeling... 
I'm Not In School Team And I'm Not Motivated Like The Others That Are Not In School Team To Train Really Hard So That They Have A Chance To Enter The School Team... Mr Lim Thinks I Have The Speed.. Yes I Do.. But So What I'm The Fastest Among My Level? When I'm Handling A Ball, It's A Totally Different Thing... It's A Different Feeling... I'm Not Focusing On What I'm Supposed To... My Mind Is Forever Wondering.. 
When I'm Handling A Ball, My Speed Does Not Become An Advantage... It Just Slows Me Down And My Speed Is Like Just The Same As Any Slower Runners You Can Find And They Even Have Better Skills Than Me.... When There's No Passion, I Learn And Forget Easily.. I'm Not Afraid To Admit This..I Think You Probably Take Any Sec 2's, They Can Thrash Me.. Basketball Is Not Running.. I Take Up Basketball Just Because It's A Sport Activity, I Think That's The Reason I Can Find To Convince Myself Why I Took Basketball As A CCA...And I'm Really Sure If I Work Hard, I Can Play Better Than Many Other Players..But Something Is Missing And Lacking..... Where's That PASSION?
  Sigh... Running Is Part Of Me..But Why Basketball Isn't?

Yes! And I'm Also Different From The Others! Jogging Keeps Me Going! It Works Way More Effective Than Crying My Hearts Out! I'm Glad My Passion Actually Helps Releases Stress! :D

There's Really Got So Much More To Add On To....So Much To Pour Out....But I Shall Stop Here.... Leaves Me Reflecting On Myself...

这么多事可说
不知从哪儿说起
才不会放在心里
这样也许会更好受

No comments:

Post a Comment