Friday, April 1, 2011

You Give Me Every Reason To Smile...But Also Possibly, Every Reason To Cry Too...

Time Really Flies I Guessed... Hope Everything That Comes, I'll Be Able To Handle It :)


Never Took Part In Today's Heats Because My Leg Muscles And My Hand Muscles Really Hurts Like Hell... Really Can't Run..I'm Sorry.. I'm Disappointed In Myself Too... Took Part In Chinese Chess Competition..And Let's Not Talk About It..-.-

Today After Everything Went To Eat At Long John Silvers @ Compass Point And Had A Cup Of Pearl Milk Tea At Cupwalker... Really Brought Back Lots Of Memories Of Those Blissful And No-Stress Days In Primary School... And Thinking Of Those Days, I Really Regretted Not Treasuring Them... They Were The Days That I Had The Most Fun And Freedom...There Were No Worries At That Period Of Time... It Has Been At Least 3 Years Since I Last Ate At Long John Silvers Till Today... Thinking Of It...Makes Me Feel Very Empty On The Inside...Sigh.

Lots Of Homework This Weekend... And Tomorrow Morning Have To Practice The Class Cheer For Sports Day...So Tiring!!! Have To Wake Up Early As Usual Again... -.-

That's All I Guess For This Post..... Anyway My Blog Don't Really Have Any Readers... (:

如果一切都能再回去从前的话,
我也会做出一样的选择和决定

No comments:

Post a Comment