Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Among All The Stars, You Were The Only One That I Had My Eyes On...

This Few Days, Got Back Some Of Our Test... Poor Results Although I Never Fail.. I Really Got To Start Pushing Hard For Great Results... Really Very Disappointed With My Recent Test Marks :(

I Don't Know Why This Few Days I'm Constantly Being Reminded Of The Past...Just 1 Year Ago.... I Was Enrolled In English Tuition And From The Start, My Objective Was To Learn But I Soon Found That My Objective Has Changed.. I Did Not Go There To Learn... I Miss You Loads! When You Changed To Another Tuition, I Didn't See The Point In Staying And So I Quitted Too.. Sigh.. Why Am I Saying All This Stuff? Really Missed Seeing You Even Though It's Only Once A Week...Sigh.

Sports Day Is Coming Anyways... Will Not Participate In Many Events This Year... Still Have To Prepare For Class Cheer And Dance -.- And More Importantly, Exams Are In 1 Months Time... Shall Start Preparing Sooner. I Need To Do Well This Time! :)

Just A Short Post.. Readers ( If Any ), Jiayous And Work Hard For The Mid-Year Exams Too! Haha! :D


我很爱你,
但因为认为我们是不可能在一起,
所以却欺骗自己

No comments:

Post a Comment