Sunday, April 17, 2011

Miracles Do Happen, When You Least Expect Them To...

2 More Weeks Before The Mid-Year Exams And I'm Still Not Geared Up -.- This Is Not The Time To Slack..I Will Be Busy This 2 Weeks Because My Relatives From Other Countries Return To Singapore, Need To Entertain Them..That Means I Won't Have Much Time Left For Revision...Sigh.

Anyway I Just Realise
  Miracles Do Happen...When You Least Expect Them To...
Friday Sports Day Wasn't Supposed To Win Anything But I Did!! :D Firstly, I Thought Our 4x100m Team Wasn't In The Finals Because We Wasn't Aware That There Were Some Problem With The Results... And Secondly, When We Ran The 4x100m, We Got Fourth And Was Not Supposed To Win Anything.. But Who Would Have Thought That It Was A False Start!! LOL! :) The 2nd Time We Ran, We Came In 3rd And We Each Won A Medal... So It Was Like Some Sort Of Miracle... Especially, It's Hard To Believe That The False Start Was The Reason We Came In 3rd!! .^. And More Importantly, Even Though We Know That The First Time We Came In 4th, We Never Gave Up And Did Our Best... And We Got A 3rd :))

Oh! And I Just Realised The T-Hub At Hougang Plaza Is Closed Cause I Have Not Visited That Place For A Long Time Since Early January ( Went There For Pool ) Sigh. I Loved The Cheeseeee FRIES!! :( Now It's Gone! T_T And My Bubbletea Too!!! D: Sianz TTM!

Got To Start Studying Hard Already...Cya Soon Readers~ ^^

我很爱你
但我知道在等下去不会有什么结果
所以我决定放弃了
只能说声对不起
希望你能早到一生中的幸福

 

No comments:

Post a Comment