Monday, March 14, 2011

I Don't Care What Others Think But To Me, You Are PERFECT!

My Holidays Just Sucks..Lucky Never Got Grounded :D Anyways My Parents Won't Ground Me Cause I'm Too Active...Always Going Out ;D Went To NEX Yesterday :)) Actually Wanted To Visit The Clementi Mall But It Was Too Far And I Left My House Abit Late And Have To Be Back Home For Dinner, So Decided To Visit The NEX Library Instead ^^

This Is How It Looks Like If You Are Wondering :)

Anyways The Top Floor Of Nex Is Completed Just Recently Only So Is The Library...A Really Nice New Collection Of Books There, So I Advise People Who Are Looking For New Books Go To NEX Library!! :D Here's Some Pictures

Kids Playground...

Something Like A Small Garden...

Outside But Still Inside The Mall :)

Okay..That's About It..Stay Tune Readers! :D

爱情不应该是自私的,
而应该是伟大的

No comments:

Post a Comment