Friday, March 11, 2011

End Of The Term! Time Flies...I Wish I Could Stop Time...

Okay...Hmm What Do I Talk About First? Okay...Let's Talk About Sec 3 Life First Okay -.- School Life = No Life Zzz...I Can't Seem To Adapt To The Pace The Teachers Are Teaching At...Especially For Maths And Probably Chemistry...The Teachers Are Going At Such A Fast Teaching Pace Probably Half The Class Did Not Understand Fully What They Were Teaching..A Good Example Was Maths...Like More Than 10 People In Our Class Got F9 For A Maths? Joke? -.- I Shall Not Talk Too Much About What Is Over..My Resolution Is Just To Work Harder And Do Better For Next Term...Anyway For Those Who Didn't Do Well For This Term, It's Just Only CA1, There's Still The More Important Mid-Year And End-Of-Year Exams, So Jiayou Peeps!!! :DD


Anyway, Before I Talk About The Holidays, Here's A Short Conversation With My Mum...
Mum: Next Week Is The Holidays?
Me: Huh? =.="
Mum: Ya..Next Week Is The Holidays! o.O
Me: Nah! Next Week What Holidays? Got Holidays Meh?  -.-
Mum: Go Take A Look At The Calendar La! -.-
Me: Wth! Next Week Holiday Ah? I Thought Normal Schooling Day Leh..Still Got Lessons =.="



Okay...There's Not Only Extra Lessons...More Importantly, There Are Piles Of Homework Waiting To Be Completed -.- Wth...Got Comprehension, Got A Maths Textbook Almost Every Question In Exercise 3.1, Got 2 Maths Journals, Ace-Learning QUIZ, History Got 1SEQ And 2SBQs, Chemistry Photocopier Worksheet, Physics Ten-Year Series, 2剪报 and 1 Chinese 札记 ( Seriously, I Don't Know What To Write About -.- )



Haiz...I Shall Stop Complaining About The Amount Of Homework Cause It Doesn't Help To Complain -.- Anyways My Sore Throat And Cough Is Getting Really Bad..If This Goes On I Need To See A Doctor! :( Anyway, I Wish Everyone A Happy Holidays! :D 

在多在大的希望
也只不过会令我失望
。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment