Saturday, March 5, 2011

Back From Camp!! Dragonboat!! ;D

Woohoo!! Back From Camp...Am Feeling So Tired EVEN Though I Slept From 4-7 -.- Din't Manage To SLEEP WELL During The Camp Because We Boys Slept On The Hard Wooden Floor Of The Hall And It Was So Uncomfortable... But I Think I Did Have Fun! xD

The Class Cheer/Dance Wasn't That Well During The Ending...But We Still Manage To Pull Through And Went Into The Finals, So We'll Be Dancing On Sports Day.. And I'm Definitely Running At Least The 400m And 800m Events :DD


Dragonboat Was EXTREMELY FUN!!!! Really Enjoyed It :D Thanks To The Instructors...I Really Want To Thank Both The Dragonboat And Camp Instructors Because Without Them, I Wouldn't Have Enjoyed The Camp. THANK YOU!!

Lastly Thanks For All The Support From Some 3B Peeps :D Thank You..Haha..I Will Bomb You All, Who Ask You Bomb Me :P Readers Please Stay Tune :D


就算没有你,我也必须过平常日子,
时间一久了,我会渐渐的把你忘掉

No comments:

Post a Comment