Tuesday, February 25, 2014

To Be Fearless, Is To Be Afraid. Afraid Of Feeling That Fear Coming Back Again.

Phew. Left 3 More Papers. Have To Endure Another 4 More Days And I'm Done With This Whole Semester. Ahhh But I'm So Lazy To Even Study These Days.

Don't Know What I've Been Feeling Lately. No Feelings At All. Absolutely None. Not Helping Others. Not My Usual Self. I'm Not Sad, But I'm Not Happy Either. I Feel Like A Robot. Not A Bad Thing At All. Just The Break I Needed. (: But Overtime I Guess Life Gets Really Bored. Imagine Just Having No Feelings. Life Without Ups And Downs, Curves And Bends, Just A Straight Road.

Maybe I'm Really Missing That Feeling. But I Shall Give Myself More Time. Don't Think I'm Even Ready Yet. Nothing Bad Will Happen If I Remain Like That Anyways. (:

结了冰的心
由谁来解冻
失去的感情
由谁来燃烧

No comments:

Post a Comment