Monday, July 22, 2013

This Feeling Is So Unfamiliar, Yet It Can Be Bitter And Sweet At The Same Time.

This Few Weeks Are Really Hell. So Many Many Projects To Be Completed Within A Short Period Of Time. Really Hell. Lots Of Presentations As Well. Really Hope My Brain Is Still Functioning. Still Have To Endure For Another Two Weeks Of Presentations Before The Final Exams And Danggggg~ Here Comes My 7 Weeks Holidays. Really Looking Forward To It.

But That Aside. Lots Of Meet-Ups With My Close Friends In Between This Schedules Still Kept Me Alive And Kicking. Wooooooo. Love All My Awesome Friends, Brothers And Sistersss! Friday Had Dinner With The Zai 4C Guys! HAHAA! And Mr Rich Treated Us To Soup Restaurant. So Usual Of Him. And He Let This Stupid Idiot Asshole To Order, Which He End Up Ordering So Much That A Person Like Me Who Doesn't Like Food Wastage, Has To Finish Up All The Leftovers. HAHAHAA! Great Time Chatting As Well. ( Times I Truly Missed After Going To Poly )

As For Saturday, Was Chosen As A Facilitator For ITE College East! Great Bunch Of Enthusiastic And Cooperative People. And Met Up With Someone Which I Haven't Seen For Like Ages. HAHAA! Bak Kut Teh! Woooo! After That Was The Best Part. Meeting Up With A Friend I've Made On Twitter For The First Timeee. Surprisingly, It Wasn't Awkward. (: SNOW ICEEEEE!

Great Weekends. At Least It Gives Me A Break To Prepare For What's Ahead. Though What I Really Need Is A Really Really Long Break.

不知不觉
渐渐地
发现自己
爱上了你

No comments:

Post a Comment