Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'll Just Act As If Nothing Happened. Nothing Did Happened.

2 Weeks Of June 'Holidays' Almost Gone Like That! Spent Most Of My Time In School Like Usual Days! Chem SPA Did Quite Okay But I Think My Physics SPA Cui! Haiz. Blur 到 Skip Questions Also Din't Realised And I Was Wondering How To Answer The Last Part Of The Question. What A Jokeee!

Last Saturday Went To Watch Movie At Vivo! Snow White And The Huntsmen Was Quite Niceee! Though Storyline Abit Draggy! I Like The Dwarves Parttt!!! Damn Epicccc! The Only Funny Part In The Whole Showww! HAHAHAAA!

Sunday Had An Outing With UB!! Awesomeeeeee! Went Cycling For The Whole Morning Before Spending Our Time At Lan The Whole Afternoon! Took Some Pictures, But Shall Upload Them Next Time. ( Cause I'm Really Lazy. )

And..

我不知道啦。最近就是感觉自己怪怪的。好闷,好寂寞,好孤单,好无聊。不知道该怎么花时间,也不想做功课,好像什么都不想做。比猪还懒惰。心里好像是有一块石头,不懂往哪儿发泄。我想,应该太久没跑步了。过了今天就准准三个星期。时间就是怎么快就过去了。

Till Then...

你知道又怎样
不知道也许会
过得比现在更快乐

No comments:

Post a Comment