Sunday, May 20, 2012

As Humans, We're So That Good In Doing Things That Contradict Ourselves.

All The Results Are Back!~ Did Really Bad This Timeeeee! Ahhhhhh. I Feel Like Banging The Wall, But I Know It Doesn't Help.. And If I Do Badly This Time, There's No Excuses. The Papers Were Difficult. I Did Not Have Sufficient Time. Lots Of Careless Mistakes. Misread Questions. Wrote Out Of Point. All Excuses.

Screw Up Combined Humanities History Part. Failed Geography. But My Teacher Din't Ask Me To Drop Because She Believe I Am Capable Of Doing Well For Geography If I Put In Effort. And My Parents Think So Too. Everything That Was In My Mind Was : I Want To Drop Geography..

Anyways, No Point Complaining Etc. No A's This Time And This Feeling Sucks. L1R5 Of 26? What A Joke Siaaa. Don't Know Which JC I Can Go. LOL.

Yesterday Was Really Bad. Morning Went To SK Riverside Park To Get To Know The X-Country Route, Then Afternoon Went To Play Pool! Finally Did So After Many Months And Had Loads Of Fun But Yesterday Was Really Unproductive. Only Manage To Finish 1 Chinese Composition Practice And 1 Full Paper 2 Practice.

Reality Check : 'O' Levels MT Exams In 8 Days Time. Not Going To Risk Anything Less Then An A1. I Just Want To Throw Away All My Chinese Stuffs That Badly That I'm Going To Work Really Really Hard.

一个人
何必为不可挽回的东西
烦恼呢

No comments:

Post a Comment