Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sometimes I Wonder Where Were You When I Needed You

The June Holidays Are Finally Here...Somehow Doesn't Really Feel Like A Holiday Because There's So Many Extra Lessons, A Pile Of Homework And Also Projects... There's Also CCA And Councillor Camp... Almost Have To Return To School Everyday... Sigh.

Worked At Macdonald's Recently... It's Not A Simple Job To Be A Lobby Crew... You Have To Clear Trays, Wash Them, Dump Rubbish, Mob And Sweep The Floors, Clean The Tables Etc.. There's Really Many Things To Do And It's Really Tiring... But It's A Good Experience! :)

This Time I Did Really Badly For My Exams... I Need To Wake Up... 

Will Someone Please Take A Knife And Stab Me?

This Holidays Is A Good Time To Catch Up On My Weaker Subjects..I Know This Very Well.. But Somehow I Don't Care...I Don't See The Importance Of Studying Although I Know The Importance Of Studying.. Fail Me..

Stay Tune Readers~

拥挤的人潮
没有人知道
我偷偷想你
嘴角就会笑




No comments:

Post a Comment