Monday, February 14, 2011

My First Blog Post! Happy Valentines Day!! :D

Okay..Sorry This Is My First Post...Haha New to Blogging, Readers ( Or If There Are Any ) Are Welcome To Give Constructive Comments. Okay First...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Hey!! But I'm Seriously Feeling Abit Jealous, Seeing Those Lovely Couples Walking Together...D:

Hmm Okay..I'll Go Straight To Blogging...Read The Newspapers In The Morning Than Saw This Article About Swimming Improves Running -.- I Don't Know That How Can I Not Know That?...Zzz I Must Start To Learn Swimming Already...Have Not Swam Since P2 And Must Have Forgetten..Haha. First Period Of The Day Was Maths -.- I Could Not Even Understand A Maths Chapter 2.7 And The Teacher Was Already At Chapter 2.8 -.- Hmm..Other Lessons Of The Day Were Okay...Got Lots Of Homework Today And History Test Tomorrow...I Guess Everyone Is Having Test..Jiayou People Okay :) After School Intended To Buy Myself A Valentine Day Gift But No One Wants To Pei Me -.- ( Ps. Will Get You One When We're Together ) 

Dedicated Post To xxx:
我想你应该知道你是谁吧!也许我没有机会,也许这次的情人节你不会接受我,
但我知道我对你的爱是不会改变直到我爱上了另一个人。
我想和你做的事可多了。我想和你同甘共苦,和你享受青春。
在你最悲伤的时候和你悲伤,在你最需要安慰时,安慰你,拥抱你。
你哭的时候,我可以借你我的肩膀依靠。
我答应保护你这一辈子,不让你受到伤害...我想为你做的事,实在太多了。
你没有必要相信我...我只是希望总有一天太阳会从西边升起,
总有一天奇迹会出现。我会继续的耐心等待。<3







No comments:

Post a Comment