Monday, February 21, 2011

My Blog Only Need You As The Only Reader...

Okay...Shall Not Blog That Often. No Time Anyways And Not Really Much Readers -.-

More Importantly...The Next Thing Up After The Sec 3 Camp Is Cross Country! Yay! Got To Train Harder This 2 Weeks :D Monday To Sunday, Everyday Must Go Jogging Already ^^ Haha Anyways, The Position I Come In This Year Doesn't Matter, Does It? I Will Take Part This Year Cross Country With The Only Person I Must Win Is Myself And I Must Give It All I've Got! :DDD

Bad News!!! Common Test Starts This Thursday!! -.- Sian. Jy Everybody...Do Your Best For The Upcoming Common Test ^^

All I Know Is That My Motivation Comes From You. I Really Must Thank You For That. You Gave Me Hope, Made Me Lose Hope, But It Doesn't Really Matter Now, Does It?

当你爱上了一个人,
她如果对你没兴趣,
你会怎么做呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment